Multi-platform distribution format (Was: Backups [was

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Sep 21 13:22:21 CDT 2015

Ah, but when people with Valdocs wanted to change to another
word-processing system, as was likely to happen often in business, they
would contact, Chuck, me, or any of our colleagues in the disk format
conversion field.

The CP/M users might not have as frequent a conversion need, and/or might
be more likely to make use of other options, such as XMODEM.

Accordingly, WE saw Valdocs users more often than the other QX-10 users.