IBM 026

Able Baker misc4email at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 23:55:55 CDT 2015

"My parents sold their 57 Chevy station wagon for $50 in 1965.  What is it
worth now?"
Good question.Condition unspecified and 50 years ago.Certainly a 'valid' point.
Maybe Todd's new toy will be worth a lot of money in about 50 years,if he gets it working and somebody living in 2065 remembers what an IBM 026 was.
Value is truly in the wallet of the buyer.
"That one, surely, would be worth LESS that $100, due to the extra work that would be required to get that extra stuff(?) out of it."
Extractions are usually expensive and painful.