Desperately need BA11-N/BA11-S Technical Manual

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Wed Sep 16 15:27:16 CDT 2015

On 9/16/2015 1:23 PM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>     > From: tony duell
>
>     > Do you have a URL for the prints (to save me going through all possible
>     > candidates on bitsavers)?
>
> Yeah, as per my 'where are subsystem prints' page, they are in the 11/23
> print set MP00740, pg. 81-87 (schematic on pg. 87):
>
>   https://archive.org/details/bitsavers_decqbusMP0_10391074

There is a separate BA11-N print set, MP-00487, as well.  I have a
hardcopy, but that one does not seem to be on bitsavers.

There is a BA11-S schematic, MP01233, that is in Bitsavers, directory qbus.

I don't have a technical manual.

One thing I note from the schematics is the "+12V startup" generated off
of a 7812 three terminal regulator, Z1 on the H7861 P.S. Master Board.
I'd want to check that, because if it isn't right, nothing else will
work, and it would be really easy to check.

The 555's reference in one of the messages seem to be involved in
generating AC L and DC L.

JRJ