Various Software and Documentation for shipping + donations

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Mon Sep 14 14:04:57 CDT 2015

All,
	I'm trying to help Cindy find homes for some of what's left from her warehouse. I can hold them only temporarily, but if any of this interests you please contact me ASAP via Private (not list) email at mtapley at swri.edu.

	If you do want something, send me your shipping address and exactly what you want. I'll get back to you with estimated shipping costs (USPS media rate where possible) as soon as I can. You send me payment (any method is acceptable; USPS does not recommend cash in the mail) and I will ship when payment arrives. If you want Fed-Ex or something different from USPS media let me know at your first contact and I will price that for you. If you can afford to send slightly more than costs, I'll collect up the surplus for Cindy.
	If more than one person wants the same thing, it goes to the person sending me the earliest time-tagged email.
	If Al K. wants anything for Bitsavers, he gets priority (even if his is not the first email) up until it leaves my hands.

	There will be multiple sets of email from me, each with a short list of things.

	Thanks for your attention!
											- Mark

	This one is all software in (apparently) complete sets, including manuals. I have not tested install media in any way.

SCO Open Server Enterprise System Manual Set Release 3.0 (SCO, for 386/486 on ISA, EISA, MCA buses)
	Release Notes
	Installation/upgrade Guide
	Administrator's Guide
	Tutorial
	Hardware Configuration Guide
	Graphical Environment Administrator's Guide
	User's Guide
	Administrator's Guide and Reference
	Overview
	INSTALL MEDIA: Tape Cartridge

Mike Ditka Ultimate Football (Accolade, for IBM AT, 100% compatibles, VGA, MCGA, 640k, hard drive, 16 MHz)
	Manual
	decoder wheel
	INSTALL MEDIA: 3.5" floppy

Mental Blocks (Avantage, for IBM PC, XT, AT, PS/2, others; requires 256k OR Commodore C64/C64C/C128)
	Single sheet install/use guide
	registration and advertizing materals
	INSTALL MEDIA: 5.25" floppy (one floppy, labelled for Commodore or PC)

SuperStor Personal Edition (addstor, for MS-DOS/PC-DOS version 3.2 or later, 640k, 2 MB hard drive)
	User's Guide
	INSTALL MEDIA: 3.5" floppy

SuperStor Personal Edition (second copy) (addstor, for MS-DOS/PC-DOS version 3.2 or later, 640k, 2 MB hard drive)
	User's Guide
	INSTALL MEDIA: 3.5" floppy

Disk Manager Hard Disk Installation Utility (Ontrack, for DOS, OS-2/Warp, Windows 3.x/95/NT)
	Clever disk folder/install/use card
	INSTALL MEDIA: 3.5" floppy

	The following two are in shrink-wrap which I have not opened, so I can't verify install media present.

SPI WindowBase Version 2.0 (Zenith Data Systems, version 2.001-77) (in shrink-wrap, manual plus cardboard)
	Users' Guide
	Cardboard fold-up, possibly including media, etc.

CheckFree Electronic Bill Payment System (Tandy, for "PC-Compatible", requires 512k, modem) (in shrink-wrapped box)
	Software
	User's Guide
	Enrollment Information
	One month of Free Service :-)