internet blocking problem ?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Sep 10 20:46:42 CDT 2015

It didn't work for me ... just hangs infinitely at "Waiting for
members.iinet.net.au..." ... feels like packets just being dropped
outright. I am on Comast Business, SE MI, USA.... my packets seem to get as
far as Cogent in LA but then from there, nothing.

Incidentally, it seems to work okay from the University of Michigan, A2 MI,
on a Merit -> GTT -> IINet route.

Best,

Sean