DEC 8235 IC? (repost)

simon simski at dds.nl
Mon Sep 7 04:10:26 CDT 2015

As something went wrong in posting this question, I try to repost it
here. please don't be offended by this.

Hi all.

is there a list of equivalents for DEC ic's?

I've made a mistake in attaching our BA-8 to the PDP8/f and plugged in
the ribbon cable connecting connector C and D the wrong way. some magic
smoke came loose and there are a few chips broken .

by comparing the signals on those connectors, I made a list of suspect
chips on which some pins got-15v or +15v...

The M8330 board got most of the blast, resulting in 4 burned chips, but
other boards could well be affected.