Schematics KDJ11-A / M8192?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Sep 6 05:59:53 CDT 2015

http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/2015-September/011849.html

    > I've read that you got some documentation and want to scan it, 600dpi
    > with some TIFF compression or so.. that's all.

Well, now I'm really confused, because AFAIK the message that talked about
the 600dpi and TIFF is the same one that thas the URL for the FMPS. So I
don't understand how you don't have them. Oh well.

    > No, I'm not reading every singe mailing from that list.

I don't either - there's often too much. But I do read everything that looks
like it could be DEC-related, and most of the other stuff too (it's kind of
fun to read about the really old machines, etc).

	Noel