Problem with RF73 DSSI disk

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Sat Sep 5 05:53:56 CDT 2015

On 2015-09-05 12:40, Christian Corti wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Sep 2015, js at cimmeri.com wrote:
>> culture re what is offensive.   His remarks did not bother me because
>> they were "typically German."   Maybe me saying that will offend
>> Holm... lol...
>
> Hey, they weren't "typically German"... we don't want to make
> generalizations, do we?

I agree. And I'm Swedish myself, but living in Switzerland. And
traveling a fair amount. I prefer to not make generalizations based on
ethnicity or background. If people freely and voluntary spend their time
helping, I also try not to be sarcastic.

>> I think the best policy is to let as much as possible "slide" here in
>> the online world... as it's just way, way too easy to either take
>> things the wrong way, or much more heavily than intended, or whatever.
>
> I absolutely agree.

I agree in general, but there are limits. And for me, they were passed
in the follow on discussions.

But hey. That's not a problem for me. Means I spend less time trying to
find information and help someone. Means I have more time for other
people or my own projects and issues.

	Johnny