Possible road trip....Illnois, Canada, Maine and back

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:58:25 CDT 2015

I'm looking into a road trip from Champaign  to Maine via Indy, Detroit,
Windsor, Niagra Falls, Buffalo or 1000 Islands, Syracuse to Boston area,
and up to Maine. Not sure about the return Route.

I'll be leaving late Sep or early Oct.

I have talked to a few list members about dropping off/picking up items. If
anyone wishes to buy/ sell/ trade along the route, please contact me off
list. I have a good size minivan and am trying to keep things down to a
BA11-K or FL02 size, but that can change.I do have a few 42 inch cabs with
q-bus boxes i could part with. I have a lot of 8A, 8E, qbus, unibus, VAX,
boxes and parts, and LAXX, VTxx and VR units and parts.

Thanks, Paul