VCFMW

Marc Verdiell marc.verdiell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:59:32 CDT 2015

I wanted to extend my thanks to the organizers of this event, and to Jay in particular who showed me the way around bringing up a cantankerous HP 1000 E system in real time, and somehow never got tired of my newbee questions.
And the Chinon FR-506 5.25" drive that I picked up there for a very reasonable price, unlike the one I had bothered you about in a previous thread, actually works!
All in all a very worthwhile way to spend award mileage on a trip from California to Chicago...
Marc