Serial Disk Server to PDP-8/A

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:48:56 CDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Charles <charlesmorris800 at centurytel.net>
wrote:

> Many thanks to Kyle for creating this very useful software :)

You're most certainly welcome, Charles! I think you must be the...eighth
person worldwide to find it useful! :)

I am going to push another release soon fixing some interrupt issues. The
handler is about as tiny as I can get it, with just a few locations to
spare. Trying to keep it single page.

The server itself seems stable, but Crawford G. is working on a
microcontroller variant should we eventually want to make a board with an
SD card and such built in. Eliminates the whole Linux computer aspect to
make it that much more realistic. Then someone can port it to a 6120 or T11
and be extra awesome.

Kyle