Somewhat OT: Freighting Items

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Tue Sep 1 08:51:30 CDT 2015

Hi Cory,

Actually what I'm describing is every freight company I've dealt with
(probably ten different companies in all.)

I've also used uship and was mostly happy (which is about as good as my
freight shipping experiences get.)  I didn't specify that the load
needed to be inside or tarped and I ended up with a forklift and battery
charger covered in road salt (shipped from the midwest to northeast in
the winter time.)

Todd

* Cory Heisterkamp <coryheisterkamp at gmail.com> [150901 09:23]: