KIM Uno /PiDP-11 plans...

Noel Chiappa jnc at
Fri Oct 23 10:52:37 CDT 2015

    > It's just a matter of working out what the part number would be!

OK, I've cracked the part number code. The things we are looking for are:

	7101J50 CxE
	7108J50 CxE

where x is a letter selecting the contact material (about 10 options,
including gold, silver, gold-over-silver, etc). The 7101's are the normal
permanent contact, the 7108's are the momentary contact used in a few

The ones Dave found are ZQE's, the 'Z' meaning they are solder lugs, not PCB
through-hole lugs, and the 'Q' meaning silver contacts.

A Google search didn't find any 7101J50 C's, only Z's. But the C+K Web site
showed two places (Electro-Sonic and Online-Components) stocking 7101J50
CQE2's (the trailing '2' means 'black actuator' - their name for what I've
been calling the toggle, the plastic part the finger touches); investigating
further now.


More information about the cctalk mailing list