PDP2011 board

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 03:50:47 CDT 2015

Please bear in mind that a number of these boards don't have an ethernet
connector. I bought the DE-1 and it's a great board apart from that, but
ageing as suggested. However, the board you buy must depend on how close a
fit you need to the bitstreams available or how competent you think you
are/might be with the tools in reconfiguring for a different target board.

M.