ASCI u68 (SystemX)

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 03:10:03 CDT 2015

OK. Did you post a link to some pictures? That can be helpful,
I missed the link if you did post it. The picture can help in
understanding what you have. I already know it has the 6800 :-)
and three 6821 PIAs. Is there also a 6850 ACIA on board?
Do you have some documentation?  It could well be possible that
all you have after power up is the keypad and 7-segment displays
as on the MEK6800D2.
Check the power supply on the M6800 CPU. If you have a scope
you can check for activiy on the address and data pins, and the
"phi2" pin and VMA pin. I f we get further I probably need to get
the M6800 user manual on my desk.

- Henk