TV Typewriter Cover Unit location?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 01:11:52 CDT 2015

unique  keys? I am not  sure of that  Unless he   lettered in  CTL
looked  like  weird Mohawk data sciences  keys   or  something....  I have
seen  this  type of  keyboard   before...  or  some other  place in a  scrap
 environment  post 1799.....  Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 10/12/2015 10:01:15 P.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,