PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:38:36 CDT 2015

On 11 October 2015 at 10:42, Michael Thompson
<michael.99.thompson at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are running out of things to try for debugging the TC12 controller in
> the PDP-12. At this point we are really stumped as to why the TC12 doesn't
> work correctly. We are going to try a few remaining ideas like running the
> TC12 from a laboratory power supply.
>
> We would welcome any ideas that you have.

I'm most assuredly not an expert, and have zero clue what I'm talking about...

But have you checked that the wire wrap on the backplane is all good?
Perhaps Some of the backplane wrap has gotten damaged and that's why
the TC12 isn't working correctly.

Cheers,
Christian
--