MFM Emulator

fritz_chwolka@web.de fritz_chwolka at t-online.de
Fri Oct 9 12:34:28 CDT 2015

Am 08.10.2015 um 07:12 schrieb Mike Ross:
> If this thing is ready for prime time and going to get more widespread
> use it would be an excellent idea to start developing a library of
> ready-to-run disk images for various machines... perhaps a task best
> collated by Bitsavers in their copious free time...?
>
> I've just written to David to order a couple :)
>
> Mike

Thats a good idea.

My hardware has a homemade  adaption of mfm-harddisk with
omti-controller to a genie 3s cp/m system made  here in germany.
As the image will be useful mostly for myself (I don't know who has made
an identically build)  I'll make an image and save it on a webserver
for archiving.

My ordered mfm-emulators are on the way and I'm very excited about them.

Greetings

fritz