Looking for RX01/02 rack slides

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Oct 6 11:31:17 CDT 2015

Those look like the normal narrow slides DEC typically used (not the
narrow ones that pivot used on a PDP-11/20 or the big wide ones used on
later PDP-11 mounting boxes).  I don't have any exactly like that
available.  I do have some that are the same size, and might work, but
the detent is different.  The detent is a little lever that catches on a
pin.  On the slide pairs I have available to spare, one side has a
shorter slide insert than the other - and it is possible only one side
has the detent.

If you think you might be interested, drop me a line, and I will pop out
to my storage unit and take some photos.

JRJ