Troubleshooting a 286.. oscope level!

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Oct 3 12:20:56 CDT 2015

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015, Zane Healy wrote:
> When you drop into BIOS, is anything actually set?  Can you set the
> time, and get it to stick?

"WHEN"??!?

First question:
How far does the machine in question get in the start-up?
Does it get to the point of initializing video?

Do you get any POST codes?
(those are BEFORE you can "drop into BIOS", which I assume means goto the
"CMOS setup"

Fred Cisin                      cisin at xenosoft.com
XenoSoft                        http://www.xenosoft.com
PO Box 1236                     (510) 558-9366
Berkeley, CA 94701-1236