DEC H745 regulator common failure modes?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:44:30 CST 2015

Yep, I've already checked out the rest of the voltages thru the machine. The AC inputs are correct, +15 is good, +5 is a little high at 5.5v but workable and I'll tweak it later, -5 is good, etc.

Just the darn 745 module. Fuse and connector are okay as well, no obvious signs of catastrophic failure.

Sent from my iPhone