Replacing MicroVAX II PSU With a Modern PSU

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 25 01:34:21 CST 2015

Thanks Jon. I think standard PC PSUs only do +5 and +12, so how did you do -12?

For P OK and DC OK I found this: http://home.windstream.net/engdahl/powerup_reset_circuit.htm, but just for test purposes I assume I could connect the +5 direct to P OK and DC OK.

Thanks for the other email, sounds like I wouldn't need to do anything with LTC.

Regards

Rob