Replacing MicroVAX II PSU With a Modern PSU

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 24 18:21:23 CST 2015

Thanks Mark,

I probably don't have space for another one really, and yours is the one in the big enclosure anyway (like this: http://www.trailingedge.com/comphave.html?theKey=deccmicrovax2&byCompany=0), if I remember right, which has a different PSU.
Mine is one of these: http://www.cosam.org/images/uvaxii/front.jpg

We should try to get that one of yours working at the next Legacy. Have you thought about whether to go for April?

Regards

Rob