IBM 4341 and 3880 floppy disks

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Nov 24 13:56:31 CST 2015

I recently acquired a small pile of 8" floppy disks which appear to be for IBM 4341 and 3880 hardware:

https://twitter.com/nf6x/status/669240958492372992

They're on my "to be imaged" pile. I don't have any hardware to go with them, and would be happy to trade them away after imaging them. They apparently came from a military surplus commo shelter whose innards were being scrapped out. I don't think that the hardware is still in the shelter owner's hands, and I wouldn't have wanted to acquire it anyway, but I thought it would be fun to try to preserve the contents of the disks he had in there.

Based on the label picture linked to above, do any of you IBM fans know whether the contents of these are likely to be interesting to anybody?

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/