VAX 4000-200 Maintenance

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:35:38 CST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Robert Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
> wrote:

It was a pain to take the M7626 apart, I did think about replacing but
decided I don't mind entering in the date whenever I boot up the system vs.
worrying about the future.

Overall I remove all batteries unless they're required.  For example I
removed all Amiga 2000 batteries, but keep up-to-date with things like IBM
5170 AT's and Compaq's 386-Pentium class systems because they need
batteries to hold their configuration, (what a pain).

--
Bill