[cctalk] was: Could someone make the list do the thing in the subject line?

simon simski at dds.nl
Wed Nov 18 04:05:13 CST 2015

Hello all,

unfortunately a lot of people *hate* things already. As I am subscribed
to a lot of lists (about 10), this is the only one not using a [header]
in the subject lines.

Modified subject lines are like Re: Re: Re: foobar. people tend to
forget that the subject of a message has changed, but the subject line not.

And to trigger yet another trollbait, top or bottom posting is also
bad/good ;-)

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen