To Al Kossow at bitsavers

Jerome H. Fine jhfinedp3k at compsys.to
Sun Nov 15 08:06:37 CST 2015

 >rod wrote:

> Well thats part of the picture but not  I think all of it.
>
> If you take what Deep Throat told the Washington Post reporter to do
> and how Sherlock Holmes said you could solve most cases put them
> together and  there is one
> one possible answer.
>
> >On 15/11/15 13:09, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>
>> This is a long response, but I beg all people interested to read all
>> of it.
>>
>> [Snip]

This situation has been so confused for so many decades that
I am at a complete loss about what that "one possible answer"
may be.

If you do have any information or conclusions, please share
them with all of us.  At this point, I doubt that any new or
different information would make things any worse and that
additional clarification might help us to understand.

Actually, although I understand your reference to Deep
Throat, I don't think I ever knew or I don't remember the
quote in question.  I am probably not the only person.

So PLEASE!!!

Jerome Fine