Has anyone hear of the Computer History Archives Project?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 10:54:51 CST 2015

Yes they are  doing some  good things!  check out the   video on the
Librascope!

Ed#

In a message dated 10/20/2015 3:39:37 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
chrise at pobox.com writes:

On  Tuesday (10/20/2015 at 04:57PM -0500), Jay Jaeger wrote:
> On 10/20/2015  1:35 PM, Christian Liendo wrote:
> > I found a channel that's about a  Month old, but no real information as
to who they are.

>  >
> > Computer History Archives
> > Educational Vintage  Computer Films
> > View on www.youtube.com
> >
>  > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOyJD0RHtF_77_oAf5tT1nQ
> >

> Nice  narration...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KuoZ6cades

I have  two Vicalloy tapes from a UNIVAC I.   Anybody have a  UNISERVO
drive we could read them on?  ;-)

Chris
--
Chris Elmquist