Omen site and FTP server

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Fri Nov 6 03:09:46 CST 2015

On 11/6/2015 12:34 AM, Ali wrote:
> It looks like the OMEN.COM site is up (although as a for sale sign by
> Chuck's widow) and the FTP server is up and running. However, anonymous
> access seems to be denied. Is this just a problem on my end or can anyone
> mirror it?
>
> -Ali

Perhaps someone who knew Chuck can contact Betty and explain that the
FTP server has data, particularly in my case the Tektronix software he
had that is on that server, and is not downloadable thru the Apache server.

I will do so in a while if noone who knew him better says something.

In sympathy with her, I have a couple of friends who's husbands passed
that took 6 to 9 months before they could talk w/o a major episode, so
someone with some tact might want to do the contacting. I have a lot of
sympathy in just calling up and saying, "gee I'd like this or that".
That is what it boils down to, but hopefully if she has some comments be
sympathetic.

Thanks for pinging back, Ali.
thanks
Jim