IBM System/32 available

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Wed Nov 4 15:07:15 CST 2015

On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 12:53:51PM +1300, Mike Ross wrote:

> I've been offered an IBM System/32. Location is close to LA. Condition
> appears pretty decent.
>
> If I can't take the offer up, would anyone else be interested?

I'd love one, and I'm not too terribly far from LA, but it's probably the
wrong LA.  I'm Cajun.  To me LA = Louisiana.  And while I'd love one I don't
have the room for one or hardware skills to get one going.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.