Chuck Forsberg died on 9/24. :(

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Tue Nov 3 08:04:01 CST 2015

On 11/3/2015 12:11 AM, Jerry Kemp wrote:
> http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=omen.com
>
> According to Netcraft, his site was last seen in 2012.
>
> Jerry

Interesting that it is hosted by Comcast.  I wonder if the home /
business account was combined and someone canceled it.

I have this on Archive.org from just this Oct 2.  He published some
health information that is informative.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.omen.com

https://web.archive.org/web/20151002142248/http://www.omen.com/

Again, sympathy for his wife and family.

thanks
Jim