RL02K Pack Reliability/Characteristics

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:52:13 CDT 2015

That's a very interesting project. Do you have plans to make this
thing available in some form once the bugs are out?

It's high time someone collated all the 'new hardware' projects out
there - this, Vince's Omnibus memory boards, the widget drive
replacements for Lisa, Guy Sotomayor's stuff, all these things -
should be a one-stop shop where info on all this stuff is held. Rich
Alderson, I know you guys have done work towards plug-compatible
pdp-10 memory & disk replacements, do you think that could ever be
shared? I'd love to see a Massbus connector with a CF or SD card
slot... :-)

Maybe I'll have to take up the job of collating these projects :-)

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.