Huge IBM 1800 find (and need some help)

Johannes Thelen johannesthelen at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:57:44 CDT 2015

> I don't need the manual, just noticed it on the pictures.
> Better keep it yourself, as V7 documentation is more difficult to
> find today.
Ok, I understood you wrong. But I'll pick up everything what is related anything anything old computers! I'll make later catalog of this library, maybe there is something useful for someone.
> Looking forward to hear more about your efforts moving the machine
> from it's current locattion to the new one and getting it to work
> again.
Of course, more updates comes later when project goes further!

- Johannes ThelenFinland
Before microcomputers blog (Finnish) http://ennenmikrotietokoneita.blogspot.fi/