What kind of adhesive for floppy drive?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Mar 28 12:18:19 CDT 2015

On 03/28/2015 08:39 AM, Mark J. Blair wrote:
>> On Mar 27, 2015, at 19:11, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
>> Loctite 8060 Pro-Lock Tight seems to be a modern-age equivalent.
> I looked up 8060 on the Loctite site, and it appears to be a hot-melt glue?

Feh, probably got the wrong part number--the Loctite site is very 
confusing.  Here's the stuff:



More information about the cctalk mailing list