cable for KV8-I video display (PDP-8/I)

Jack Rubin j at ckrubin.us
Fri Mar 27 15:29:22 CDT 2015

I'm looking for a "Dual I/O cable assembly", DEC part number D-IA-7006289-0-0. This cable links a PDP-8/I with the KV8-I graphics display option to a VT01 display and an H306 joystick. All I know at this point is that the cable connects to the 8/I via a G778 interface card and terminates at the other end in a 25-pin Cannon connector for the display (actually a Tek 611 display monitor) and a 9-pin Amphenol connector for the joystick.

Does anyone have one of these display systems?

I would be happy to find the cable but short of that, it would be a big help to have more info on the G778 interface card so I can build a cable.

Thanks,
Jack