Teleray Micricon 82306-3 on ebay

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Mar 6 10:28:38 CST 2015

Interesting... appears to be some kind of temperature controller... I found
a NASA technical report that mentions it and discusses some of the specs;
apparently it's based on the Signetics 2650A at 1.25 MHz and according to
the spec sheet, it's designed to use standard 4-20 mA interface to
instruments, etc.

Maybe worth it if someone's looking to hunt down some 2650A CPUs and maybe
some support chips for a vintage SBC project.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19870004136.pdf

Best,

Sean