RL01/02 spindle ground brushes

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 19:29:44 CST 2015

> On Mar 3, 2015, at 8:24 PM, Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net> wrote:
>> On Mar 3, 2015, at 16:56 , Paul Anderson <useddec at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you have a good source for graphite rod?  I'm looking for some for
>> another project.
> McMaster-Carr carries graphite rod stock.

So does Enco (use-enco.com), which often is less expensive (but doesn’t have quite the enormous selection of stuff that McMaster-Carr does).  They call it “EDM Rod” because these rods are used for the tool bits in electric discharge machines.


More information about the cctalk mailing list