Where to get a Vax or microvax

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Jun 30 18:35:03 CDT 2015

> On Jun 29, 2015, at 01:22 , devin davison <lyokoboy0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My main place for looking for hardware has been ebay, although most of what
> im seeing is untested and expensive. Is there a better place to find older
> machines like this?

Back to the original topic: By posting your interest in joining the VAX club here, you've already taken the first step towards getting one. As I got into retrocomputing a couple of years ago, I found that things started finding their way to me once the established collectors learned that I was looking for them. Keep your eyes open and be patient, and good hunting to you!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/