Where to get a Vax or microvax

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Jun 30 18:14:26 CDT 2015

On 6/30/15 4:08 PM, Robert Jarratt wrote:
> I think if I had the opportunity to own a 780 I would do my best to
> *make* space for it, although I fear it would mean having to rent
> storage space. I'd love a 730 too. I am still incredulous that someone
> could "lose" or not realise they had a second 780! :-) Regards Rob
Actually at one point I had 4 (or was it 5?) 11/78x machines.  Some were
11/780s, one was an 11/780-5 and one was an 11/785.

When I moved out of my shop, I put everything into storage.  To keep the
number of storage spaces at a minimum, I had to pack everything
*tight*.  Over the years, I sold some of them off and lost track of how
many remained in storage.  I knew that there was one in storage but as I
was unpacking for the most recent move, I found that there were actually 2.

TTFN - Guy