Austin Goodwill computer works

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Sat Jun 27 01:46:51 CDT 2015

I had a private conversation with Stephen(who started the
nekochan thread) and he said that some things have gone back to
donors and that they will keep some select items. The 8/s is one
of the machines that they are keeping.

I get the imprwssion that it's a rather controlled an
responsible shutdown.

/P