XH558 - was Re: using new technology etc

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 26 13:26:16 CDT 2015

Not sure about the "unique" bit. XH558 is doing a tour of the country this weekend and flying over all the Vulcans around the country. I am going to Newark Air Museum tomorrow, where my dad is a volunteer, specifically for this event. They have a Vulcan there, which I believe has donated parts to XH558, as I am sure have others around the country.

Regards

Rob