1990 Era computer room

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Wed Jun 24 11:50:39 CDT 2015

ahh the memorys  i worked at dataproducts from late 1978 to late 1980

they were awesome printers the B series used the 2900 series bit slice
building blocks

they were speed daemons for their time

its too bad that manufacturing in the USA has dropped because of cheap
Chinese

we may still have great companys like that making things here in the USA

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,