[RANT]False Beeprog. AGAIN.

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 20:05:53 CDT 2015

They didn't burn it, they just made it inoperable when the owner wanted to
install new legit copyrighted firmware. If you kept it as is when purchased
nothing would have happened.

If you took that fake unit into a company shop for free user upgrades I
think they would have the right to rip off their logo (or deface it), remove
the ROM contents, and toss it back to you. Granted they will not get your
business but then again they never had it anyway.