Components Data Books

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 07:34:21 CDT 2015

> At 12:30 PM 6/16/2015, Mattis Lind wrote:
>
> >I have compiled a list of them, mostly for my self, so that I somewhat
> easier would find what I look for.
>
> That is a nice list, and includes many that are not among my ~80 (which
> does not include my ~60 vacuum tube manuals). Could you post the original
> spreadsheet somewhere? It would be a reference that would be much easier to
> use than the online version.

The online file is the original. There is no excel file. But it should be
possible to download in many different formats.

BTW. This is just the beginning. I except to find some hundreds of more
books when I go through all the shelves. I will keep updating this sheet.

Here is a link where there are pictures of the front page of the books:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-rp4vyPPYu1fjFUZlR4N1FYa1VUOE9KaHZqRUtjeFBTOVNDUEZIVzRIZEtPVG4yc3M1Yms&usp=sharing
It could be easier to find the correct book with a picture.

(I hope I enabled sharing correctly)