Front Panel Tech Note 5 - Options

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 21 01:23:40 CDT 2015

Hi Guys

             The combination of shipments going out and resposes to the
survay (thanks everybody)
have shown up some diffences between 8/e's.

The first and most important one is the change of markings for the
selector switch where they must have changed switch type at some point.
Its the case that you will have one or the other.  I can get another
screen made up with the angled markings at switch positions 1 and 6.
When you order you can then specify which one you require.

The other two are cosmetic and have no impact on operation. Firstly
there is sometimes a line around the  area where the selector switch is
located.
Secondly vertical lines dividing up the lamps into groups of three are
sometimes present.

I can't yet work out if there's any pattern to where they do and dont
appear. (not enough data)
  The easiest way to fix this is to either add the markings to all the
panels or none of them.

Comments please....

Rod