XH558 - was Re: using new technology etc

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Thu Jun 18 10:09:21 CDT 2015

On 18/06/2015 14:58, Christian Gauger-Cosgrove wrote:

> Did you get a chance to see both of the flightworthy Lancasters together
> last year? I didn't since I'm not in the UK and the time that FM213 was
> over in the UK intersected with my university terms.

Sadly not, I've only ever seen one at a time.  But on a few occasions,
since Elvington airfield is little over a mile from our house and that's
one of the places they do demo flights.  Except when the residents
complain (who are these nutters that buy a house next to a working
airfield and then complain about noise?).

--
Pete

Pete Turnbull