using new technology on old machines. Was: PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Joe Lenox lordofhyphens at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:52:50 CDT 2015

I also think it is in the spirit of the computer - using what is available
to fix a problem at hand. I think the arduino was overkill when an attiny
(smaller, easier to hide) would probably serve just as well.

If you have the ttl logic bits lying around and know how to use them, fine.
Still would probably need debugging.