PDP-8/S

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 02:55:59 CDT 2015

Well... we  will accept anonymous entries for the list    that will be
public  but   the submitter  will  have  to  send  us a nice photo of the unit
 with   s/n tag etc and their  smiling face  next to it   for the  non
published  files! <<grin!>>

I think the   only people this month  that have to worry  about theft are
those with Apple I systems after  this months  news  story on values..

Ed#

In a message dated 6/13/2015 12:24:11 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,