PDP-8/S

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:23:53 CDT 2015

I have one, restored, was running when stored but not powered up in
some considerable time.

Serial number unknown; IIRC correctly the tag with the serial number
was missing so may remain unknown.

Obtained from a collector called Erik in... Netherlands I think, circa
2004... who got it from John Bradatanu... IIRC I traded a TU56, a
pdp-8/L, and some other bits, for the 8/S and a working VT05.. see pic
on this page:

http://www.corestore.org/coremove.htm

Pics on that page are interesting, as it's the only time around 90% of
the DEC portion of the Corestore collection has all been lined up and
visible in the same place at the same time!

Oh 8/m has been discussed in front panel talk... here's a nice pic of
mine: http://www.corestore.org/pdp8m-1.jpg

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.