WTB /WTT DEC TZ30 and/or 1/2" open reel SCSI magtape drives

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:37:40 CDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
> Not complete off-topic, but I just received an email from Shaun Halstead
> that he's looking to get rid of a CDC Keystone drive (vertically mounted)
> (read: TU80 family, with Pertec interface) that was apparently used on a
> Xerox system.
>
> If you're in the Chicago area and interested, you might want to drop Shaun a
> line at microfilm at microfilm.kscoxmail.com

I've also got a Pertec-interfaced 9-track to give away, also in the
Chicago area.  HP 9-track tape drive, badged as AT&T 1600/6250, Pertec
interface. In rack-mount case (not desktop) and has no rails.
Powers-up and passes internal self-tests. Haven't run a tape through
it yet.

I believe this model can accomodate HP's Pertec-to-SCSI adapter board,
assuming you can find one not already attached to a working drive.